Thursday 4 August 2011

Macedonia Finally!

So the trip from Frankfurt to Thessaloniki was terrible! I ended up stuck between two men in an emergency exit aisle with a splitting headache. So the flight and landing and subsequent drive to the site where a complete blur.

So when I arrived I went immediately to bed and slept for 12 hours.

This morning was great! Had a great breakfast, there are a ton of Canadians here from Saskatoon.

I have pictures which I will post now before we have to go back to lectures. The people are awesome I was really nervous but waking up this morning was great.

I really miss everyone back home and I can't wait to come home but I will get used to being here.

1 comment:

Ian McKay said...

It seems that Carmen and Stevie have now turned your room in to some sort of cat sanctuary / after hours club. They keep the door locked and nobody is let in without a password. The techno music is drownding out the TV and there is a scary guy who keeps bringing catnip.