Saturday 6 August 2011

Digging day 2!

Hello!

I have heard that the supervisors here are checking out my blog so hello to Goce! They also corrected some of my information and I hope that it is up to par now.

I have pictures of our site and some of the other diggers!

This is the site we are working on for now.

This is Ashley one of my trench-mates.


This is a picture of our trench at the bottom and 2 of the other trenches.


Tomorrow is our day off and we will be tourists in Ohrid which is a UNESCO world heritage site.

Oh and FYI the network connection here is pretty stretched so the posts might become fewer.

Love you guys!

-Lauren

2 comments:

Sunking61 said...

Sounds cool. Have you found anything yet? Lost keys?

Daddy-o

Lauren_abroad said...

lol not yet. Why did you lose yours back in the day?